Skip to main content

Hello my lovelies!

I've had to make a blog as part of my media course at university. Now, I've been stressing over what to write and how I'm going to make it "journalistic" but this blog is called "Just Say Everything" so that's exactly what I'm going to do. As you can tell, this first piece isn't that "journalistic" but hopefully, over the next few months, it will be - or at least be a mix of both formal and informal pieces while I get used to this whole writing malarkey.

Anyway, I'm going to start with Strictly Come Dancing, interviewing dancers, fashion designers, make up artists and looking at the surrounding media of the programme. We are now onto week 5 and the strictly curse has already struck. The surrounding media coverage from The Sun made the viewing figures for week 3 increase by 1 million for the Saturday show. So is it true that all press is good press? Over the coming weeks I'll be looking at the previous strictly curse cases, keeping you up to date with people that have left and all things sparkling strictly.

From November 18th, I'll also be looking at another personal favourite, "I'm A Celebrity". As I've watched the majority of the series', I'll be commenting on whether Dec and Holly work as well as Ant and Dec do (no offence Holly but I already see that being a no) and either slating or supporting the idiotic celebrities that agree to go in the Australian jungle. Harry Redknapp is already confirmed along side Anne Hegerty from The Chase and Sair Khan from Corrie so this could be one interesting series.

So watch this space, while I get to work on some fun pieces for you to read and enjoy about British reality TV and anything else that takes my fancy in the media at the moment. Lets actually, Say Everything 🤷

Comments